Costa del Sol
The southern coast of Spain, known as the Costa del Sol is one of the most popular travel destinations in all Europe. Named for the wonderful climate and the 300+ days of sunshine each year and mountain ranges that run the length of the region provide all year-round moderate temperatures like no other in Europe.
The Costa del Sol stretches 180 kilometres from the borders of Cadiz in Sotogrande to the entrance of Malaga City Centre, all within the province of Malaga, with key airports found either end of the region…
The sandy beaches, chilled out way of life that only Andalucia can offer and the amazing culinary delights just add to the attraction of this coastline that runs along the Mediterranean sea.
Extensive sports and leisure facilities including some of the best golf courses anywhere in the world open all year that also helps drive the rental market through all twelve months. In this introduction to the Costa del Sol we explore the areas where the demand is registering the most upward trend for luxury homes and new-build properties that make up this popular coastline.
As one of Europe’s prime holiday locations, the Costa del Sol boasts everything a top tourist destination needs to attract visitors year on year and with its mild climate offers opportunity to visit any time of year and it will still be milder than almost all other options on the continent.
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year
- Geographically regarded as one of the best-connected areas to travel to by air and road.
- Over 70 Golf courses in the region. Multiple other leisure activities available including water sports, boating, hiking, cycling, horse riding, spa & hammam facilities and many more…
- 180kms of sandy beaches running along the Mediterranean coastline
- The Costa del Sol offers a great base to visit and travel to other parts of the country for day trips and weekend sightseeing trips
- Some of the best shopping facilities in Spain
- The choice of cuisine and variety of beverages in the region is unsurpassable
- Nightlife and late dining experiences aplenty
- A wide range of international schools and higher education centres.
- Safe environment and very family orientated culture.
- Stable internet network infrastructure to be able to conduct business with the outside world./expatnetwork..com